Twilight the mexican wolf Twilight the mexican wolf

Poor.

Are you meant to use the Copyright music? Really?
Sorry, I had to give this a 3, and that's being generous. the animation is all not that good, you obviously didn't put any effort into this, unlike your other flashes.

Birth of J. Rocketfingers Birth of J. Rocketfingers

:) ahh!

So this is where the great Tomska Started! prehetty cool.

smoke vs baraka smoke vs baraka

Nice flash

Good flash with nice graphics, although everything could be polished by a bit, by the way, i am the 2011th viewer, this review is done in 2011 :)

Box'N'Caves Box'N'Caves

.. So. So.

These kind of entry of games are everywhere here on newgrounds.
The programming is not perfect, but passable, after death, maybe not returning back to the start? at the start of the screen maybe?
if you are designing this game which player would die a lot, you don't want them to get too frustrated.

Platformer Tutorial Platformer Tutorial

actionscript?

is this as2 or as3?
fantastic informative tutorial:)

Feuchtgebiete The Game Feuchtgebiete The Game

Unoriginal & advertising

this kind of game, or not even a game. is just a advertisment and seriouslly, how did this get past the review? It is not original, therefore it should not be posted on newgrounds where people are expected to be impressed.

MarkP0rter responds:

Does anybody on Newgrounds know what a keyboard is? Since I know how to handle a keyboard I will ctrl+c and ctrl+v this a lot of times now:

I am afraid you did not figure there is a keyboard connected to your computer which you probably have not noticed yet. You probably also didn't see the first comment of the description which says: "Press any key to start / Use the keyboard to move/select options."
So you might give it a try. To be honest I am impressed you were sitting in front of your PC, desperately clicking your mouse just to see it wouldn't work and instead of just pressing ANY key on your keyboard you decided to write an angry review. I love this.